NOEtec can be exactly configured to suit your project and site requirements.
- Reduced number of system components
NOEtec completes challenging jobs using the minimum number of system components.
NOEtec – the tried and tested, universally applicable beam formwork and scaffolding system for civil and structural engineering projects.
- System components only
Whether it is a tunnel with a rectangular or rounded cross-section, underground or cut-and-cover construction, wall formwork or a shoring system: Virtually every project can be accomplished using system components only.
NOEtec provides a high degree of safety at work.
NOE impresses with its short assembly times and self-explanatory erection methods.
All system components are painted steel.
NOEtec excels through its high load capacity.
- Structural properties:
A = 42.69 cm2
G = 50 kg/m
Iy = 8544 cm4
Myall. = 109 kNm
V yall. = 349 kN
NOEtec – made to measure for civil and structural engineering
- Can be precisely tailored to suit the requirements of the project or the site
- Solves complex tasks with few system parts
- Is a practice-proven universal beam formwork system and a loadbearing support frame system for engineering and building structures
- Offers a high degree of safety at work
- Is notable for short installation times and self-explanatory assembly
- Is durable. All parts of the system are made of painted steel
- Excels through its high load capacity